LeetStarGaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of Gaming

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» need someone to do some titles for me
The Nazi Zombies Story EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:52 pm by Daivv

» LSG's Song of The Week
The Nazi Zombies Story EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:43 pm by Daivv

» XBL GT/PS3 PSN LIST!
The Nazi Zombies Story EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 pm by Daivv

» New Forum? READ!!!
The Nazi Zombies Story EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:17 pm by Daivv

» Sniping in Black Ops
The Nazi Zombies Story EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:59 pm by ZOMG KITTEH!

» Minecraft Build-Off
The Nazi Zombies Story EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 pm by v TiM

» Awesome Editing
The Nazi Zombies Story EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm by Hazzaaa

» OMG MUST SEE!!!!!
The Nazi Zombies Story EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 pm by ZOMG KITTEH!

» HD PVR Sound
The Nazi Zombies Story EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:19 am by CombatArmy

Poll

Favourite Internet Browser?
The Nazi Zombies Story Bar_left0%The Nazi Zombies Story Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
The Nazi Zombies Story Bar_left13%The Nazi Zombies Story Bar_right 13% [ 1 ]
The Nazi Zombies Story Bar_left50%The Nazi Zombies Story Bar_right 50% [ 4 ]
The Nazi Zombies Story Bar_left25%The Nazi Zombies Story Bar_right 25% [ 2 ]
The Nazi Zombies Story Bar_left13%The Nazi Zombies Story Bar_right 13% [ 1 ]
The Nazi Zombies Story Bar_left0%The Nazi Zombies Story Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

+3
Matt770
H3LLRA153R
v TiM
7 posters

The Nazi Zombies Story

v TiM
    v TiM

The Nazi Zombies Story Empty The Nazi Zombies Story

Post by v TiM Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:35 pm

I've always been interested in the Nazi Zombies story and now that there is finally a fairly well written, rich in detail version of it available I thought I'd let you all know about it. (Yeah I love Nazi Zombies king) So here it is:

---

In Shi No Numa, a radio message can be heard in the starting room by turning on three radios. The message is "R-4808n 37 14 06 115 48 40. I hope that you are receiving this transmission Peter, if not then all is going to be lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the Asylum and we had to move the experiment here. Location the numbers will guide you. The giant must remain (static) at all costs, repeat, Der Riese must remain (static) at all costs. The DG experiments continues. You're our only advantage now. Find Doctor Richtofen (static is in this word, but it is still audible) and Doctor Max, they may know what's going on. The use of 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure how much longer we can continue here. We've lost most of our best people. I hope you get this. I hope I happen to be there too but I'm almost out of hope. 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94."

The numbers are the coordinates of Tunguska and Area 51. Dr. Max is probably Dr. Maxis. "DG experiments" is a reference to the Wunderwaffe DG-2. The asylum is the setting of the second level, Verruckt. 115 is element 115, an element found in meteors and known to power the Wunderwaffe. The meteor containing 115 is shown in the map Shi No Numa outside one of the swamp areas.

In Der Riese, the creation of the zombies and hellhounds is explained. Dr. Maxis was testing zombies for the government project christened "Der Riese" or "The Giant". The problem was that they would always go berserk and try to kill him, resulting in their deaths. He was also testing teleporters by sending zombies through them, but they never reappeared at the mainframe. All of these experiments were done with his assistant, Edward. When he used his daughter Samantha's dog, Fluffy, as a teleporter test subject, he accidentally created the first hellhound. The dog was teleported, but like the rest of the subjects didn't reappear at the mainframe. It did however reappear in a ball of electricity and mutated into a hellhound. When Samantha came running in and started questioning her dad about her dog, Edward left the room. Edward then betrayed him by locking him and his daughter in the room with the hellhound, which then killed them. And then another Radio message shows how after Maxis and Samantha are killed by Fluffy, Edward let loose the Zombies on the Factory, as on another radio message you can hear screams and the sounds of Zombies Moaning and Yelling and Attacking. How more hellhounds were created is shown in another radio message. In it, Maxis talks to his daughter about Fluffy's pregnancy, which makes it possible that Fluffy became a hellhound while pregnant. One of the characters, Dr. Richtofen, has obviously been to Der Riese before and probably worked there. He knows about connecting the teleporters and about Dr. Maxis. It has been decided that he is Edward.

In another radio message in Der Riese, Dr. Maxis is contacting higher command. He states that he needs more 115 for his experiments and that the "Nevada Base" has some. The "Nevada Base" is obviously Area 51, which is what one of the groups of numbers was the coordinates of in the message in Shi No Numa. This makes Area 51 a possible future level, but because it would have players fight against zombies in America, it is unlikely.

---
    H3LLRA153R
    H3LLRA153R

The Nazi Zombies Story Empty Re: The Nazi Zombies Story

Post by H3LLRA153R Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Fake and gay. K.o rather interesting Razz
    Matt770
    Matt770

Post by Matt770 Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:05 pm

I actually was just reading about this a couple of days ago. I gained a lot of respect for Treyarch. Had no idea they put so much thought and detail into something that most considered "a minigame".
    Hazzaaa
    Hazzaaa
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Hazzaaa Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Matt770 wrote:I actually was just reading about this a couple of days ago. I gained a lot of respect for Treyarch. Had no idea they put so much thought and detail into something that most considered "a minigame".
    Yeah, IW would never put so much thought into one thing...
    H3LLRA153R
    H3LLRA153R

Post by H3LLRA153R Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Hazzaaa wrote:
    Matt770 wrote:I actually was just reading about this a couple of days ago. I gained a lot of respect for Treyarch. Had no idea they put so much thought and detail into something that most considered "a minigame".
    Yeah, IW would never put so much thought into one thing...

Well we are talking about the inventors of the perks OMA and Danger Close.
    GageSNIPE
    GageSNIPE

Post by GageSNIPE Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:02 am

This was actually cool I had no idea there was a huge story behind it
    iHave Reaperz
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by iHave Reaperz Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:31 am

I thought those radio messages were just to liven up part of the map. I didn't know they were all connected in an international zombie orgy.
    Daivv
    Daivv

Post by Daivv Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 pm

The story is really cool.. I love stories like this XD Go Treyarch Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:37 am