LeetStarGaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of Gaming

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» need someone to do some titles for me
FlashForward EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:52 pm by Daivv

» LSG's Song of The Week
FlashForward EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:43 pm by Daivv

» XBL GT/PS3 PSN LIST!
FlashForward EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 pm by Daivv

» New Forum? READ!!!
FlashForward EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:17 pm by Daivv

» Sniping in Black Ops
FlashForward EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:59 pm by ZOMG KITTEH!

» Minecraft Build-Off
FlashForward EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 pm by v TiM

» Awesome Editing
FlashForward EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm by Hazzaaa

» OMG MUST SEE!!!!!
FlashForward EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 pm by ZOMG KITTEH!

» HD PVR Sound
FlashForward EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:19 am by CombatArmy

Poll

Favourite Internet Browser?
FlashForward Bar_left0%FlashForward Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
FlashForward Bar_left13%FlashForward Bar_right 13% [ 1 ]
FlashForward Bar_left50%FlashForward Bar_right 50% [ 4 ]
FlashForward Bar_left25%FlashForward Bar_right 25% [ 2 ]
FlashForward Bar_left13%FlashForward Bar_right 13% [ 1 ]
FlashForward Bar_left0%FlashForward Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

3 posters

FlashForward

v TiM
    v TiM

FlashForward Empty FlashForward

Post by v TiM Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:04 am

Alright guys, this is a show I've been watching over the past few days and I have to say it is AMAZING. You should definitely check this one out. I'll post what it's about below this:

---

A mysterious event causes nearly everyone on the planet to simultaneously lose consciousness for 137 seconds, during which people see what appear to be visions of their lives approximately six months in the future—a global "flashforward". A team of Los Angeles FBI agents, led by Stanford Wedeck (Vance) and spearheaded by Mark Benford (Fiennes) and his partner Demetri Noh (Cho), begin the process of determining what happened, why, and whether it will happen again. Benford contributes a unique perspective on the investigation; in his flashforward, he saw the results of six months of investigation that he had done on the flashforward event, and he and his team use those clues to recreate the investigation.

The team investigates a number of events related to the flashforward, including "Suspect Zero", who did not lose consciousness during the event because of a Quantum entanglement device (QED), the sinister "D. Gibbons/Dyson Frost", and a similar mass loss of consciousness in Somalia in 1991. Meanwhile, personal revelations contained within the flashforwards occupy the personal lives of the principal characters. Mark Benford sees himself relapsing into alcoholism; his wife sees herself with another man; Demetri Noh sees nothing, which could mean that he will not be alive to see the day everyone else has glimpsed or, perhaps, that his future wasn't set on the day of the flashforward. Other characters grapple with similarly unexpected or surprising revelations in their flashforwards.

---

Here's a link to download it in HD. I highly recommend this show, you won't be disappointed:

http://leetstargaming.dialog.tv/video-f25/flashforward-s01-720p-web-dl-dd5-1-h-264-hdb-t227.htm#2279
    Daivv
    Daivv

FlashForward Empty Re: FlashForward

Post by Daivv Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:52 pm

I've seen one off episodes. From the episodes I have seen on Five, it looks like a pretty good show to get into. I like these kinda plots - plots that make you think outside the box. It interests me.
    iHave Reaperz
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by iHave Reaperz Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:01 am

I see myself checking this out in the near future, Thanks Tim!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:56 am