LeetStarGaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of Gaming

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» need someone to do some titles for me
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:52 pm by Daivv

» LSG's Song of The Week
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:43 pm by Daivv

» XBL GT/PS3 PSN LIST!
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 pm by Daivv

» New Forum? READ!!!
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:17 pm by Daivv

» Sniping in Black Ops
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:59 pm by ZOMG KITTEH!

» Minecraft Build-Off
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 pm by v TiM

» Awesome Editing
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm by Hazzaaa

» OMG MUST SEE!!!!!
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 pm by ZOMG KITTEH!

» HD PVR Sound
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:19 am by CombatArmy

Poll

Favourite Internet Browser?
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Bar_left0%So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Bar_left13%So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Bar_right 13% [ 1 ]
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Bar_left50%So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Bar_right 50% [ 4 ]
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Bar_left25%So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Bar_right 25% [ 2 ]
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Bar_left13%So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Bar_right 13% [ 1 ]
So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Bar_left0%So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

+5
v TiM
Daniel McA
H3LLRA153R
Hazzaaa
ZOMG KITTEH!
9 posters

So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD

ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Empty So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Yea basicly thats the question... I'm doing nothing O_o probably try and make my Kitteh to do the ZOMG face XD
    Hazzaaa
    Hazzaaa
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Empty Re: So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD

Post by Hazzaaa Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:25 pm

My cat just puked all over the floor. Not cool. Im home alone and gotta clean it up myself. FML.
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD Empty Re: So.... Wanna make out ;D... and Whats everyone doing for the weekend XD

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Hazzaaa wrote:My cat just puked all over the floor. Not cool. Im home alone and gotta clean it up myself. FML.

Wow that is bad FYL... Im sorry to hear this...
    H3LLRA153R
    H3LLRA153R

Post by H3LLRA153R Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Well it's Tuesday just now so I have no clue Sad
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:02 pm

H3LLRA153R wrote:Well it's Tuesday just now so I have no clue Sad

Awh something will creep up ;D
    Daniel McA
    Daniel McA

Post by Daniel McA Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Weekend? Just a casual drink, some indecent exposure that I wont remember and then a hangover to top it off Sad
    Hazzaaa
    Hazzaaa
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Hazzaaa Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Daniel McA wrote:Weekend? Just a casual drink, some indecent exposure that I wont remember and then a hangover to top it off Sad
    Liking the new avatar Wink
    v TiM
    v TiM

Post by v TiM Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Probably getting stoned off of my face and then attempting to either 1. Edit or 2. Play Xbox. Either way, it's not gonna end well...
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:43 pm

v TiM wrote:Probably getting stoned off of my face and then attempting to either 1. Edit or 2. Play Xbox. Either way, it's not gonna end well...

I like this alot!!! XD and yes stoned and sexbox goes very well XD
    iHave Reaperz
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by iHave Reaperz Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:47 pm

ZOMG KITTEH! wrote:
    v TiM wrote:Probably getting stoned off of my face and then attempting to either 1. Edit or 2. Play Xbox. Either way, it's not gonna end well...

I like this alot!!! XD and yes stoned and sexbox goes very well XD

I second this.
    GageSNIPE
    GageSNIPE

Post by GageSNIPE Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:05 am

Probably going to meet up with friends somewhere go skate, nazi zombies, go to mcdonalds and feed my poor friend only if he makes farm animal noises.
    iHave Reaperz
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by iHave Reaperz Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:03 am

GageSNIPE wrote:Probably going to meet up with friends somewhere go skate, nazi zombies, go to mcdonalds and feed my poor friend only if he makes farm animal noises.

That sounds so cruel yet oh so fun.
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:17 pm

LOL! thats seems fair... wel your going to be more succesfull than my weekend plans O_o
    iHave Reaperz
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by iHave Reaperz Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:07 pm

ZOMG KITTEH! wrote:LOL! thats seems fair... wel your going to be more succesfull than my weekend plans O_o

Which are?
    Hazzaaa
    Hazzaaa
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Hazzaaa Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Mehh, not much. See family and try and get some montage clips Very Happy
    G4ZEDO

Post by G4ZEDO Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Going fishing!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:35 pm

G4ZEDO wrote:Going fishing!

I can't handle fishing... too slow pace.... Not like Rugby XD
    iHave Reaperz
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by iHave Reaperz Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:09 am

G4ZEDO wrote:Going fishing!

I envy you, I love to go fishing, I have sat on a lake all day fishing with someone. It is probably some of the best time I have ever spent. You can just relax and not worry about anything. Lately it has been 100 degrees at the least so that doesn't sound to fun.
    Moose Rawr
    Moose Rawr

Post by Moose Rawr Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Well.. I have a broken coxics or cracked. And I have to work on Sunday. And saturday have 4 assignments due all on monday. I freaking love my life (y)
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Lol i know how that feels... i did something like that when i road a trolly down a hill XD and had to go to Rome the next day XD
    Moose Rawr
    Moose Rawr

Post by Moose Rawr Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Dayhmm.

I got "raped by an elephant" by my cousin. He hit me just in the right spot with his knee and must have just cracked it :s

Not looking forward to 8 hours work with it on sunday ><
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Moose Rawr wrote:Dayhmm.

I got "raped by an elephant" by my cousin. He hit me just in the right spot with his knee and must have just cracked it :s

Not looking forward to 8 hours work with it on sunday ><

You get used to the pain O_o lol well i did... But imo it was fun going down the hill in mine XD
    Moose Rawr
    Moose Rawr

Post by Moose Rawr Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:08 pm

haha. I wish I could say my experience was fun :L
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Lol it could of been XD
    GageSNIPE
    GageSNIPE

Post by GageSNIPE Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 pm

Hazzaaa wrote:Mehh, not much. See family and try and get some montage clips Very Happy
    I never try for tage clips they just like, happen lol.
    BUT BELIEVE ME IF I SEE 10 PEOPLE SITTING THERE IM SPRAYING AND PRAYING LOL
    and yeah I saw my family last weekend god there so boring

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:30 am