LeetStarGaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of Gaming

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» need someone to do some titles for me
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:52 pm by Daivv

» LSG's Song of The Week
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:43 pm by Daivv

» XBL GT/PS3 PSN LIST!
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 pm by Daivv

» New Forum? READ!!!
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:17 pm by Daivv

» Sniping in Black Ops
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:59 pm by ZOMG KITTEH!

» Minecraft Build-Off
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 pm by v TiM

» Awesome Editing
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm by Hazzaaa

» OMG MUST SEE!!!!!
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 pm by ZOMG KITTEH!

» HD PVR Sound
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:19 am by CombatArmy

Poll

Favourite Internet Browser?
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Bar_left0%Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Bar_left13%Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Bar_right 13% [ 1 ]
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Bar_left50%Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Bar_right 50% [ 4 ]
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Bar_left25%Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Bar_right 25% [ 2 ]
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Bar_left13%Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Bar_right 13% [ 1 ]
Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Bar_left0%Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

+4
GageSNIPE
iHave Reaperz
carlwheezer
v TiM
8 posters

Earn Money from Browsing the Internet?

v TiM
    v TiM

Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Empty Earn Money from Browsing the Internet?

Post by v TiM Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:52 am

Hey guys, I recently signed up to this website that pay you to just browse the internet as long as you have their little application open, seems quite good so far. You of course earn more money if you refer people that actually use the site aswell. So for any of you that might want to try it out and help me out at the same time, check it out here:

http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=xVioletRain

I'll hopefully update this when I get my first payment from it. I'm not expecting loads from it, just a little something on the side for just doing what I do everyday anyways...
    carlwheezer
    carlwheezer
    Novice
    Novice

Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Empty Re: Earn Money from Browsing the Internet?

Post by carlwheezer Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 pm

have you gotten a check from them yet?
    and btw i signed up thx.
    v TiM
    v TiM

Earn Money from Browsing the Internet? Empty Re: Earn Money from Browsing the Internet?

Post by v TiM Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 pm

carlwheezer wrote:have you gotten a check from them yet?
    and btw i signed up thx.

No, only signed up last night, we'll see how it goes.
    iHave Reaperz
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by iHave Reaperz Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:05 pm

I signed up. I am on the internet 24/7 so hopefully I can make a little bit of cash. If you get a bunch of people to sign up to your referral it seems that helps a ton. I could make like 2 grand a month with 3 referrals that each have 3 more referrals. I don't think this will work that well, but hey, it isn't like this is going to really hurt any is it?
    iHave Reaperz
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by iHave Reaperz Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Just thought I would say this now, that bar, that tracks your internet time is the most obnoxious thing I have ever had on my screen at one time. Eh.

P.S. If anyone has a random love for me,

http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=iHaveReaperz

<3
    GageSNIPE
    GageSNIPE

Post by GageSNIPE Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:13 am

wow.
    i knew this would be coming sooner or later haha
    iHave Reaperz
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by iHave Reaperz Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:34 am

GageSNIPE wrote:wow.
    i knew this would be coming sooner or later haha

I'd keep using it but I get about 100points every 15 minutes, so in order to earn a dollar I have to be on the intert for 150 minutes, or about an hour and a half. That being said you have to be on the internet a minimum of 7500 minutes or 125 hours a month. So I need to be on my computer browsing the web 4 hours and 10 minutes a day just to get 50 dollars. That isn't terrible seeing as how I am generally on it all of the time, but like I said there is this GIANT BAR that is on the top or bottom of your screen in order to earn the points. Every few seconds to a minute, that bar loads new adds and "offers." On top of all of that, it went not responding on me and I lost all of the points that I had earned for a certain session. I only had 500 but it was still depressing just to have it happen. So yeah, personally I am going to give it one more go if it still wants to act up, I am uninstalling it. Just my personal experience.
    G4ZEDO

Post by G4ZEDO Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:40 am

seems like a scam to me.
    iHave Reaperz
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by iHave Reaperz Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:56 am

G4ZEDO wrote:seems like a scam to me.
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Alright well... i can't really earn enough cause im not on the internet long enough O_o and how does this company make money from this?
    GageSNIPE
    GageSNIPE

Post by GageSNIPE Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 pm

ZOMG KITTEH! wrote:Alright well... i can't really earn enough cause im not on the internet long enough O_o and how does this company make money from this?
    this.
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:51 pm

GageSNIPE wrote:
    ZOMG KITTEH! wrote:Alright well... i can't really earn enough cause im not on the internet long enough O_o and how does this company make money from this?
    this.
    What advitisement? O_o
    v TiM
    v TiM

Post by v TiM Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:49 pm

ZOMG KITTEH! wrote:
    GageSNIPE wrote:
    this.
    What advitisement? O_o

That's my guess. It's the way all companies that do stuff like "watch videos and get money" do things. People pay them to advertise their products or whatever and they pass on just some of that to the people that are interested enough to keep at it.
    iHave Reaperz
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by iHave Reaperz Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:10 pm

v TiM wrote:
    ZOMG KITTEH! wrote:
    GageSNIPE wrote:
    this.
    What advitisement? O_o

That's my guess. It's the way all companies that do stuff like "watch videos and get money" do things. People pay them to advertise their products or whatever and they pass on just some of that to the people that are interested enough to keep at it.

Yeah, that is how it works pretty much. Everything that you do on that thing is an "ad" it shows you "offers" that you can do to get something else for free, like a laptop, but in order to get said laptop you have to complete more offers, from that offer, these offers of the offer require you to make a purchase, be it DVDs or Books, you have to transfer money to them no matter what. So this whole "Free money" thing isn't really free at all.
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Well there goes my daily job then =[[[[ lol XD
    v TiM
    v TiM

Post by v TiM Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:15 pm

iHave Reaperz wrote:
    v TiM wrote:
    ZOMG KITTEH! wrote:
    GageSNIPE wrote:
    this.
    What advitisement? O_o

Yeah, that is how it works pretty much. Everything that you do on that thing is an "ad" it shows you "offers" that you can do to get something else for free, like a laptop, but in order to get said laptop you have to complete more offers, from that offer, these offers of the offer require you to make a purchase, be it DVDs or Books, you have to transfer money to them no matter what. So this whole "Free money" thing isn't really free at all.

You misunderstood me, you don't always have to part with money because they get paid purely for hosting these deals. You don't actually have to do the paid ones or whatever but it takes quite a lot of patience do it which I don't really have...
    Hazzaaa
    Hazzaaa
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Hazzaaa Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:54 pm

There is also a way to get free stuff. Link in my Sig Smile
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Fuck it... Still not gonna do it XD lol
    iHave Reaperz
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by iHave Reaperz Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:12 am

v TiM wrote:
    iHave Reaperz wrote:
    v TiM wrote:
    ZOMG KITTEH! wrote:
    GageSNIPE wrote:
    this.
    What advitisement? O_o

You misunderstood me, you don't always have to part with money because they get paid purely for hosting these deals. You don't actually have to do the paid ones or whatever but it takes quite a lot of patience do it which I don't really have...

I understand that, the thing is in order to get any decent amount of points, you have to do payed offers. If you don't do the payed offers and with no referrals you get like 9 bucks a month I think it said. The only way you get payed is after you earn 50$ so it could be a while.
    iHave Reaperz
    iHave Reaperz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by iHave Reaperz Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 am

ZOMG KITTEH! wrote:Fuck it... Still not gonna do it XD lol

Good luck, your going to need it.
    Moose Rawr
    Moose Rawr

Post by Moose Rawr Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Hmm, sounds like, a lot of trouble for a little money.

Try PureProfile, I dont have a link, but that takes a few minutes a day and you can get some preety good cash from it.

From 5 minutes a day or so I used to get around 100 a month.

Very Happy
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:30 pm

O_o still cba to do this XD Anyone want a rentboy? ;D
    Moose Rawr
    Moose Rawr

Post by Moose Rawr Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:52 pm

hahaha, lazy much, that was like me, I looked for these things and was thinking I would sign up look at it and get payed 10 an hour for nothing :S

ITS HARD WORK :O!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    ZOMG KITTEH!
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ZOMG KITTEH! Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Lol XD Na it's cause my fails.... it randomly turns off sometimes... O_o XD so i can't really do anything =p
    Moose Rawr
    Moose Rawr

Post by Moose Rawr Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Can you click on an ad? close it.. get 10cc for that?
    Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 pm